- Corrugated Sidewall BeltingCross rigid base belt with sidewalls and cleats specifically designed for each application.
- CEMA Standard PulleysThese are readily available for quick replacement.
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Grade Bearings, Drives and MotorsBrands can be of the customer's choice or Rapat will provide our standard offering.
- Skirted Inlet AreaLocation where the product transitions onto the conveyor. Skirting is used to properly feed the material onto the belt.
- Protected Screw Take-Ups To assist in belt tensioning and tracking. A mechanical take-up to remove slack from the belt and maintain proper tension. Proper selection is based on the application requirements.