Rapat Corporation, a manufacturer of bulk material handling equipment based in Hawley, MN is growing!
We are looking for a Mechanical Drafter who is career minded and looking for a new opportunity to work side by side with our sales team.
Position works closely with internal departments as well as customers to support our product
Full-time | Great Pay | Guaranteed Hours | Growing Company | Career Opportunity
• Project planning/job management within ERP software
• Maintain and organize engineering/sales documentation including, but not limited to: blueprints, calculations, testing data
• Create preliminary layout and systems drawings
• Creates site layouts and site modifications
• Material take-offs
• Generates customer proposals and quotes
• Member of cross functional teams that research and develop new products
• Create, maintain and organize Engineering documentation including blueprints, calculations, product brochures/catalogs, etc.
• Must ensure all aspects of the project meet relevant safety codes or standards (MSHA, OSHA, customer specifications, etc.)
• Must meet project schedules/timelines
• Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of Rapat’s production and delivery schedule
• Responds to complaints of current equipment and works with customers and production to improve and update all equipment lines
• Assist walk in customers
• Position is full time
• Primary hours are 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri
• Health insurance
• Paid holidays
• Profit sharing
Rapat Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
Please direct any questions to: email@example.com