Rapat Corporation, a manufacturer of bulk material handling equipment based in Hawley, MN is growing!
We are seeking a talented & energetic individual to join our Sales Team!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associate's degree in business or related field, one or more years of experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Customer service and/or office support experience preferred
- Requires skills in using computer applications for word processing, spreadsheets, databases, Internet navigation, e-mail and calendars
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to listen and assist customers to promote sales of parts and services to our customer base
- Must be detail oriented with solid organizational, negotiating and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, manage multiple tasks and interact with others in a professional manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you have great people skills and enjoy working with customers, we want to meet you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works closely with all departments involved in customer orders to ensure they proceed through the process accurately and efficiently
- Provide customers with order status/changes/updates as well as shipping/tracking information
- Update order due dates and changes internally
- Coordinate “walk-in” orders
- Assist sales staff with providing quotes to customers
- Coordinate shows with the Sales Department
- Coordinates all advertising needs
- Orders and maintains promotional items
- Backup to reception
Full-time | Great Pay | Guaranteed Hours | Growing Company | Career Opportunity
Competitive salary & benefit package including health insurance, 401K, PTO, paid holidays and profit sharing
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
$15.00 - $20.00 per hour – depending on experience
Rapat Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.