Full-time | Great Pay | Guaranteed Hours | Growing Company | Career Opportunity
Rapat Corporation, a manufacturer of bulk material handling equipment based in Hawley, MN is growing! We are looking for MIG Welders to join our team.
- Full - time
- OVERTIME available with incentives!
- 45-hour standard work week
- Core hours are Mon-Wed 4:30pm-6am & Thu 4:30pm-11pm.
- $18 & + per hour - DOE
- Proficient in the use of wire/arc welders
- Produce high quality welds
- Reads blueprints or job order for product specifications, such as dimensions, type of weld needed and finish requirements
- Determine the welding technique, procedure and equipment to be used to complete the job
- Conducts experiments and tests, and evaluates data to assist in the development and application of new or improved welding techniques
- Assist engineering department with testing and evaluating welding equipment, metals and alloys
- Recommends adoption of new procedures and welding methods to engineering personnel and demonstrates the practicability of the change suggested
- Inspects welded joints and conducts tests to ensure welds meet company standards and customer job specifications
- Competitive salary & benefit package including health insurance, 401K, PTO, paid holidays and profit sharing
How to Apply:
Learn more about Rapat Corporation!
Rapat Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.