Join our TEAM!
Rapat Corporation is looking for an Assembly Technician to join our team!
• Hawley, MN
• Full - time
• 40 to 45-hour standard work week
• 1st shift - core hours are Mon-Thu 6am – 4:30pm Fri OT as needed
• Assemble standard products, un-assisted within the standard time using multiple types of hardware
• Read, learn, understand and interpret blueprints, job orders or work instructions for product assembly specifications
• Position parts according to specifications of unit being assembled
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Maintain all tools per manufacturer’s recommendations and established procedures
• Must prepare/stage parts for the next operation
• Package parts/projects for shipping which includes manufactured parts, purchased parts and hardware
• Knowledgeable of safe shop practices; report unsafe conditions to supervisor
• Use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for every task
• Assist other assembly personnel on projects
• Operate handheld electronic devices and utilize Packing List App
• Health insurance
• Paid holidays
• Profit sharing
Full-time | Great Pay | Guaranteed Hours | Growing Company | Career Opportunity
Rapat Corporation is a manufacturer of bulk material handling equipment.
Rapat Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Please direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org