Rapat Corporation is looking for an Assembly Technician to join our team!
- Hawley, MN
- Full - time
- 40 to 45-hour standard work week
- 1st shift - core hours are Mon-Thu 6am – 4:30pm Fri OT as needed
- $16 & + per hour - DOE
- Assemble standard products, un-assisted within the standard time using multiple types of hardware
- Read, learn, understand and interpret blueprints, job orders or work instructions for product assembly specifications
- Position parts according to specifications of unit being assembled
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Maintain all tools per manufacturer’s recommendations and established procedures
- Must prepare/stage parts for the next operation
- Package parts/projects for shipping which includes manufactured parts, purchased parts and hardware
- Knowledgeable of safe shop practices; report unsafe conditions to supervisor
- Use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for every task
- Assist other assembly personnel on projects
- Operate handheld electronic devices and utilize Packing List App.
- Competitive salary & benefit package including health insurance, 401K, PTO, paid holidays and profit sharing
How to Apply:
Full-time | Great Pay | Guaranteed Hours | Growing Company | Career Opportunity
Please direct any questions to: email@example.com.